Leaving a comment is as simple as this…
1. Click on the heading of the post you wish to comment on
2. Scroll down until you can see the “Leave a Comment” section
3. You will be asked for your name (you can use a nickname) and email address (you don’t have to enter an email address.)
4. You will also need to write the “spam word” in the anti-spam box
5. Proofread your comment for any mistakes
6. Click “submit comment”
7. Your comment may not appear right away. It may be sent to the blog owner’s email for checking first. If your comment is okay it will soon appear on the site!
How to write a good quality comment
1. Write your comment like a letter starting off with “Dear John” and end it with a closing with your first name only.
2. Compliment the writer in a specific way, ask a question, and/or add new information to the post.
3. Write your comment about the post. There are often ideas at the bottom of the post about what you could comment about.
4. Check your comment for correct spelling, spacing and punctuation before you submit it.
5. Don’t reveal any personal information about yourself in your comment. Be sure to use your first name only, no last names please.
6. Be thoughtful and positive!